St. Catherine of Siena Parish – Norwood Massachusetts Rotating Header Image

Request Sacraments

If you would like to request a copy of your baptism record, your communion record, or your confirmation record, then please call St. Catherine’s Rectory at (781) 762-6080 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., weekdays or you may e-mail us at parish [at]

There is never a charge to send out records and we can only send them out for sacramental reasons (for marriage, for religious education, for sponsorship of a godchild, etc.). You will need to provide the name of the person who received the sacrament, the year the sacrament took place, and the address where the record will be sent. If you are getting married and are requesting your baptism record, we will need the address of the church where the marriage will take place and the name of the priest or assistant who should receive it.

Please be advised that we cannot give out marriage records(these are available at your local town hall) or sacraments that occurred at another parish. We do store the records for St. George Parish in Norwood.

close window
View Larger Map
547 Washington Street
Norwood, MA 02062